[Koha] retrieving checkout data

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Tue Apr 21 12:53:39 NZST 2009

Everything I know, I learned the hard way. Recently I learned the wrong way to anonymize check-out history. The situation is that I cannot view patron checkouts and overdues for any items that were checked out up to sometime last week. Is there anything that I can do to view this data after anonymize check-out history? The most important data are the overdues. When I click on Circulation and run the Overdues Report, the data displays alright but the Patron column has parentheses. When I click on "download file of all overdues," the CSV file contains no data. How can I view check-out history?

We are on Koha 3.01 on Debian.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus