[Koha] MARC21-Field 733

Irma Birchall irma at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 16 13:20:21 NZST 2009

Hi Beda

To enter the "relationship information",  I too use field 773
http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd773.html

To add a field to a MARC framework, go to Koha Administration and then to
MARC bibliographic framework.  Click on MARC Structure for the framework you
wish to alter.  Search for a tag (773 in this case).  When you locate the
required tag, click on Subfields, when they are displayed click on Edit
Subfields.  Choose the first subfield you wish to display and click on
Display More Constraints.  Change the 'hidden' value from -6 to 0 (or the
tab number you want it to appear on).  Save changes and repeat for each
subfield to be displayed.

Best wishes

Irma
Calyx information essentials