[Koha] error while Checking MARC setup

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:53:28 NZST 2009

Dear Friends,

My friend using Koha 2.9 with Windows.
She found following error while Checking MARC setup.

Test 	Result
OK 	itemnum : the field itemnumber is mapped to a field in tab -1
OK 	All item fields are in the same tag and in item tab
OK 	Only 1 marc tag mapped to items
OK 	itemtypes table filled with at least 1 value
OK 	biblioitems.itemtype defined
OK 	branch table filled with at least 1 value
OK 	homebranch defined
OK 	holdingbranch defined
biblio and biblionumber 	The biblio.biblionumber and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields MUST :
# be mapped to a MARC subfield,
# be in tab -1
OK 	no NULL value in frameworkcode
TOTAL
You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them before
using koha

Can you help me to solve this problem?

--
Vimal Kumar V.