[Koha] Kohacon wednesday evening

Erik Lewis elewis at ngrl.org
Wed Apr 15 10:26:42 NZST 2009

Anyone interested in a mini installfest on Wednesday evening?  I am
planning on attempting an install of koha 3 on macosx on wednesday
evening.  All are welcome if you are interested just call and ask for
my room at the holiday inn express.  You can also email directly and i
will cough up my cell number.  I'll gladly share my beer.  Heck any
operating system and any skill level is welcome, especially those with
marcedit expertise.  Hopefully there is an authentic taqueria close by
for some tacos.