[Koha] koha fees and handling centage

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:50:38 NZST 2009

The implementation for "targeted" payments was buggy and error-prone, at
best, mainly because there was no unique key on the accountlines table.  It
resorted to an imprecise and slow subqueries try to generate the desired
effect, and it wouldn't scale.  So for now you can only pay against your
balance.

This should be resolved either by the recent patches to make accountlines
editable, and more broadly, by Ryan's overhaul of fines.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions