[Koha] koha fees and handling centage

Joe Tho koha at joetho.com
Sun Apr 12 07:04:34 NZST 2009

Hello,

It is actually fairly common in tiny community libraries. And as economic
conditions deteriorate, it will likely become more so.

Imagine a patron has $20-50 in fines or replacement fees, and wants to check
out a book, and the library agrees to let them pay $5 a visit until it is
paid off. This is not something new, and various other ILS systems allow
this. I would like to see this in the phantom Koha v3.2, whenever that
appears.

-Joe