[Koha] Survey on Koha

Katrin Kropf | HTWK Leipzig kkropf at fbm.htwk-leipzig.de
Sat Apr 11 22:17:43 NZST 2009

* This e-mail is being sent to several lists, apologies for cross-posting *

Dear list members,

As part of my diploma thesis I'm doing a survey on the open source ILS Koha
and want to investigate the costs and benefits of this automation software.
Some of you librarians who use Koha in their libraries have already been
invited to this survey. In case you didn't get an invitation to the survey
but are interested in participating, you are very welcome to e-mail me to
get an individual access token for the survey.

The survey will be online until Friday, 24th April, 22:00 UTC and the
results will be made available to the participants and interested people as
soon as my university grants permission to do so.

If you know other libraries that would be interested in participating in
this survey, please let them know about it and pass them on my e-mail
address to get an access code for the survey.

Sincerely,

Katrin Kropf

--

Hochschule fuer Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur Leipzig (FH), Fachbereich
Medien

Add.: Katrin Kropf, Arno-Nitzsche-Str. 42 / 336, 04277 Leipzig, GERMANY
Tel.: +49 178 3414412