[Koha] 952 tag -- Adding subfield "k"

Chris Mueller catsalsa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:08:12 NZST 2009

Solved my question below -- created Auth value:XXXX first and now it appears
as an option when I try to add the 952 $k to the framework (default and
Books).

But when I try to link the 952 $k to the Koha field the pick list does not
include "biblioitems.cn_prefix

Yet, when I check the the subfield structure admin for the 942 $k its
constraints has the text "Koha field: biblioitems.cn_prefix.... even though
biblioitems.cn_prefix does not appear in the picklist for a Koha link.

How can you link the Koha field if it's not included on the pick list?

Puzzled.

Christine Mueller
Database Administrator
Office of Information Technology