[Koha] OPAC and Intranet not accessible via Internet

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:13:14 NZST 2009

This is an apache configuration problem, not a Koha problem.

To connect via the internet, you have to have (1) a publicly available IP
and optionally (2) a DNS name that resolves to your IP.  Then you configure
Apache to listen either for request on that IP or for given ServerName
requests.  A name like "localhost" should never resolve from a different
system.  On your LAN you might be able to force a name like "OPAC" to
resolve to your server, but you probably should do a fully qualified domain
name.  Talk to you network administrator about your options.

--Joe