[Koha] Problem with zebra indexing

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Tue Apr 7 00:31:23 NZST 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:44 AM, K.T Anuradha <anu at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in> wrote:
> While indexing in Zebra I am getting the following error:
>
> zebraidx: reckeys.c:268: zebra_rec_keys_read: Assertion
> `keys->fetch_offset < keys->buf_used' failed.
>
> Can anyone let me know what is the problem?

We'd need more information, as this problem could be dependent on the
exact record you're trying to index, be a symptom of a bug in Koha,
Zebra, or both, or possibly be affected by changes you may have made
to the indexing configuration files.

Could you follow up with the following information:

[1] Platform you're using.
[2] Version of Zebra and Koha.
[3] An example of a record that zebraidx is failing to index.
[4] Whether you've made any changes to the default Zebra configuration
files supplied with Koha.

Regards,

Galen
--