[Koha] Searching through yaz client

K.T Anuradha anu at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Apr 6 23:41:13 NZST 2009

Hello,

I have installed koha 3.0 on ubuntu 8.04. I have opened ports for z39.50
and zebra servers: 210 and 9999 respectively. However, when I tested with
command line option, it could connect but did not proceed further. Any
help in setting up the two servers is highly appreciated!

Z> open localhost:210
Connecting...OK.
Sent initrequest.

On the same system I could connect to ANU of Australia

Z> open tcp:Library.anu.edu.au:210
Connecting...OK.
Sent initrequest.
Connection accepted by v2 target.
ID     : Z39.50-III
Name   : z39-innopac
Version: 1
UserInformationfield:
{
     OCTETSTRING(len=52) Innovative Interfaces Inc. Z39.50 SERVER version
1.1
}
Guessing visiblestring:
'Innovative Interfaces Inc. Z39.50 SERVER version 1.1'
Elapsed: 0.942477