[Koha] Usecase for KOHA serial acquisition

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat Apr 4 01:01:24 NZDT 2009

Please remember to reply to all - sometimes other people have good
answers too :)

As for what you want -  there are documents for each of those
processes within the manual.  There is not however handling for bound
volumes in 3.0 - but might be coming with the improvements that the
developers are working on for serials and acquisitions.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714