[Koha] More problems with Koha as Z39.50 server

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Apr 3 20:17:51 NZDT 2009

2009/4/2 Ata ur Rehman <ata.rehman at gmail.com>:
> Dear All
>
> I've same problem with Koha 3 stable on Etch.  Any suggestion?

(I already posted this to the koha-zebra list, sorry for the
duplication to those who are on both lists...)

Here is what I have come up with so far: In koha-conf.xml I copied the
complete server- and serverinfo-elements for "biblioserver", and set
the "id" and "listenref" attributes to "publicserver", so that I have
something like this:

<server id="publicserver"  listenref="publicserver">...</server>
<serverinfo id="publicserver">...</serverinfo>
<server id="biblioserver"  listenref="biblioserver">...</server>
<serverinfo id="biblioserver">...</serverinfo>

The *contents* of the two server-elements are identical, and the
contents of the two serverinfo-elements are identical.

After I restarted Zebra, Z39.50 and SRU are now working. I have not
tested the results rigorously, but at least I'm getting results that
seem to make sense.

So, I'm wondering: am I missing something, or is the default
koha-conf.xml missing something? ;-)

Regards,
Magnus Enger