[Koha] Koha Error When Searching

Rovin rovin_28 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:31:30 NZDT 2009

Hello,

If I add a MARC Record, but not the item, when I search for that record
using the OPAC interface, it shows up. Why is it the MARC record showing up
if an item was not added. Also, when I try to place a hold on the Item i get
an error(naturally). Is there any way of replacing the error message with a
customized message. Is there any way of preventing a record from showing up
in search result if an item was not added.

Thank You,
Rovin