[Koha] (no subject)

Carmel Young carmely.cunima at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:22:55 NZDT 2009

Using Koha 3.0.0 on Linux:

WE have a failed password problem because of too many wrong attempts
(by a friend using text editor!)  We have logged in a super user and
used the following command as instructed:
$ cat /etc/koha-conf.xml

and received lots of feedback.  I think this is the relevant extract.
I think it shows that our password is okay (nyatwa - Chichewa for
fantastic) and I think the problem is NOT that we have forgotten our
password, BUT that we have too many failed attempts  - courtesy of our
know it all friend.

</server>
<serverinfo id="authorityserver">
    <ccl2rpn>/etc/koha/zebradb/ccl.properties</ccl2rpn>
    <user>kohadbuser</user>
    <password>nyatwa</password>
</serverinfo>

<!-- ADDITIONAL KOHA CONFIGURATION DIRECTIVE -->
<!-- db_scheme should follow the DBD driver name -->
<!-- port info: mysql:3306 Pg:5432 (5433 on Debian) -->
<config>
 <db_scheme>mysql</db_scheme>
 <database>kohadb</database>
 <hostname>localhost</hostname>
 <port>3306</port>
 <user>kohadbuser</user>
 <pass>nyatwa</pass>

We are also a bit unsure of steps to configure IP addresses in Apache???

Once again, thanks heaps for any and all help,
Carmel Young
Catholic University
Limbe
Malawi