[Koha] Which labels do you use?

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Thu Apr 2 15:22:44 NZDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for this off-topic question but I'm looking for suggestion about
the labels you are using in your libraries.

I would like to print both call number and barcode.  I though that it
may be possible to print both at once if there is some labels in the
following format:
 __________ ______________________________
|          |                              |
|          |                              |
|          |                              |

Sorry for the ascii art :)

So this would be 2 different labels, side by side on the same sheet.
This format would be very convenient to handle.

Do you know any provider for this type of labels?

Otherwise, I'll be happy to know what is your process to print those labels.

Thanks,

Eric