[Koha] Fine report is not generated.

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Apr 2 03:21:13 NZDT 2009

I answered this on list last week for someone else - this is a
possible custom report that will work:

I have one that gives me all the patrons with fines and the amount of the fine:

SELECT  borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.surname,borrowers.firstname,FORMAT(SUM(accountlines.amountoutstanding),2)
as due FROM borrowers LEFT JOIN accountlines on
(borrowers.borrowernumber=accountlines.borrowernumber)  WHERE
accountlines.amountoutstanding > 0 GROUP BY borrowers.cardnumber ORDER
BY borrowers.surname asc

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime