[Koha] Make Fails on koha-3.00.01-stable

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Apr 2 03:11:32 NZDT 2009

Daurice Kanjeza <dkanjeza at yahoo.com> wrote:
> /usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/arch" "-Iblib/lib" rewrite-config.PL blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-conf.xml
> Can't open blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-conf.xml for read at rewrite-config.PL line 172.
> make: *** [blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-conf.xml] Error 2
>
> What could be the cause of this.  Please help!

Not sure what could cause this, but I feel like I've seen it before.
Does blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-conf.xml exist and is it readable by the
current user?  Are there other errors or warnings in the make process?
Can you run "script /tmp/koha-make.log" before starting, then "exit"
after you get the error, edit any sensitive details out of the
/tmp/koha-make.log file and upload it to pastebin.com or your own
website?

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly