[Koha] Error(s) in your MARC configuration

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Apr 1 08:43:41 NZDT 2009

Did you make any changes to your MARC-framework at all?  (if so - do
you remember what you changed?)

Are you experiencing this without making any changes to the framework?

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com