[Koha] apache configuration and login problem

Carmel Young carmely.cunima at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:29:01 NZDT 2009

Hi, there.  Still having problems trying to reset the databaseuser
password.  We have authentication denied because of too many failed
attempts.  We tried your suggestion:

Try checking /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml. Find following section.

We got stuck here:  Access denied/
<config>
<db_scheme>mysql</db_scheme>
<database>koha</database>