[Koha] (no subject)

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 13:53:10 NZST 2008

I have installed Koha 3.0, thanks to Joe Atzberger I do not have any errors showing up anywhere, Apache runs fine. However, the only message I get on the screen now is Failed to connect. I don't even get the "Welcome to Koha" message anymore. :-(
No errors show up in any logs. I have no idea what to do now, any ideas, hints or links are welcome.

Marty

Failed to Connect

The connection was refused when attempting to contact debian:8080.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

    * Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites?  Check the computer's network connection.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.