[Koha] How to create a PO file?

arnab arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in
Wed Sep 10 14:57:27 NZST 2008

Dear All,

I'm using the script "tmpl_process3.pl" for creating a PO file. But when
executing the script it is giving an error...

C:\usr\koha229\scripts\misc\translator>tmpl_process3.pl create -r -i ./en -s
./opac-en.po
Warning: Can't determine original templates' charset, defaulting to
ISO-8859-1
Charset for ./opac-en.po : ISO-8859-1
Removing empty file ./opac-en.po
'msgmerge' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Create FAILED.

Could anybody tell me how to rectify that determining original templates'
charset??

With regards,

Arnab Sadhukhan
CDAC, Kolkata