[Koha] very small Chicago library startup needs Koha setup help

Ella Delaney ella.delaney at flashpointacademy.com
Tue Sep 9 10:23:28 NZST 2008

Hi All, Please let me know if you can recommend anyone to provide some
startup support for our Koha implementation. Given my (tiny) size,
Liblime wasn't able to offer a package that was scaled appropriately. I
have currently no ILS, and will be importing less than 1000 marc
records. Mainly I'll need some advice configuring and importing records,
and maybe a bit of hand-holding after, but probably not much. And we're
hosting it ourselves, but have a really tiny IT dept.

Many thanks in advance,

Ella Delaney

Head Librarian

Flashpoint Academy