[Koha] Urgent 2.2.6 to 2.2.9 upgrade help

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Sep 4 19:21:58 NZST 2008

Mason James wrote:

> Heya Chris.
>
> try something like ..
>
>   $ENV{TZ} = 'CKT';
>
> up the top of your file perhaps

Hopefully that will work.

But it does beg the question as to why, on my working system,
that env variable is not set and yet Date::Manip does not whine
about the timezone.

There must be something deeper in Linux that passes this information
on to Perl, such as /etc/timezone, which I do have on my system.
It contains the results of the tzconfig command, e.g.

Australia/NSW

cheers
rickw

Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services || Internet Driving Instructor

Do you realise that in forty years we'll have thousands of old ladies
running around with tattoos and rap music will be the golden oldies?
       -- Maxine