[Koha] Urgent 2.2.6 to 2.2.9 upgrade help

hammondthrasher_c at usp.ac.fj hammondthrasher_c at usp.ac.fj
Thu Sep 4 18:08:09 NZST 2008

Rick - thanks for that. I had a look in the apache error log (not the koha error
log) and there is some interesting info. The circulation.pl script seems to be
failing because Dat:Manip cannot determine the time zone. However, I ran
"tzconfig" a couple of days ago to ensure the timezone is set to Pacific/Cook
Islands. Sure enough, "date" yields:

Wed Sep  3 20:07:08 CKT 2008

Is there another way to set the timezone to make Date::Manip happy?

-cht

Apache log fragment:

ERROR: Date::Manip unable to determine TimeZone.
 at /usr/share/perl5/Date/Manip.pm line 3637