[Koha] Koha 3.0 VMWare Image

Fred King phred at philobiblios.net
Wed Sep 3 00:33:16 NZST 2008

Kyle,

I'd like to echo Rafael's remarks, and add my own profuse thanks for your
efforts. Not only does a VMWare image make running Koha on Windows possible,
it's also a great way to learn Koha in the first place. I've had to start
over from scratch more than once, and it's much, much easier to delete the
old VMWare image and start with a clean one than reconfigure a completely
new system (especially for those of us who mean to learn Linux one of these
days, but haven't quite gotten around to it yet).

Fred King
phred at philobiblios.net