[Koha] Need help with reports

Ann Jordan Ann.Jordan at jax.org
Thu Oct 30 00:59:13 NZDT 2008

Please help,

   We have been running Koha for almost a year, current version is :      Linux koha 2.6.18-6-amd64 #1 SMP Sat May 24 09:34:54 UTC 2008 x86_64 GNU/Linux

    We would like to produce a report of "lost" items.  We have been able to produce an inventory list of our collection (Accounts and Reports - Catalog Statistics - Inventory/Stocktaking - Generate Report) that curiously does NOT include lost items.  How do we get that list of lost items?  Any suggestions would be great appreciated.

Thank you,
Ann

--
Ann L. Jordan