[Koha] Loading bib records from reservoir

said shafik saidshafik at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:25:53 NZDT 2008

Please,

Why it has been so easy
for me to install koha for windows version 2x and use it, but when it
comes to koha 3.0 it is a different story?

I installed Apache,
mysql, zebra, and yaz, then Koha 2.2.9 on my xp machine and works fine,
but I would like to upgrade to koha for windows 3.0

Said Shafik
Library Systems Manager
Drexel University Libraries
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2875