[Koha] ftp.indexdata.dk packages "404 Not Found"

agiesler at wisc.edu agiesler at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 23 05:24:12 NZDT 2008

Thanks Joe, and also Krzysztof Wlodarski for suggesting alternative paths.
If others hit this error, switch to:

    deb http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/debian sarge main

    deb-src http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/debian sarge main

With these in place I'm able to install idzebra. Note that the "apt-get
update" does still throw an error, but it appears to be a benign error
simply warning me that Linux can't confirm the source's identity.
Installation seems to be progressing fine despite the error:

    W: GPG error: http://ftp.indexdata.dk sarge Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY 38E53A727F1D2347

Andy Giesler

University of Wisconsin-Madison