[Koha] Koha for library with special needs

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:53:34 NZDT 2008

It's tricky.  Because of the server name, it seems like those are FTP
addresses, but they're really HTTP, and indexdata's Apache setup apparently
uses something like mod_rewrite making these addresses identical:

   - http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian/
   - http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/debian/

You are correct that the underlying FTP directory structure is under /pub/,
but the instructions are correct for access via HTTP.  Did you experience a
problem when attempting to reference their source via HTTP?

--Joe