[Koha] Koha error/fatal error

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:25:49 NZDT 2008

Now perform the mysql permissions grant step from 2.2 of the INSTALL.debian
document:

mysql> grant all on <kohadatabasename>.* to '<kohadatabaseuser>'@'localhost'
> identified by '<kohadatabaseuserpassword>';
> mysql> flush privileges;

In this case you'll be using the same values from the KOHA_CONF file, though
ideally your mysql root password should be different than the mysql password
for the koha user.

--Joe