[Koha] regarding problem with yaz-client

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:44:44 NZDT 2008

Dear Sir,
I am getting again same error in step 2.
Z> open tcp:z3950.loc.gov
Connecting...error = System (lower-layer) error: Connection timed out

As to network problem,Internet is comparatively fast upto 100 Mbps but
I donot know about firewall that prevents IP connections on 7090 port?
So suggest me how to overcome this problem?
Is there any solution ????

with regards,
vijay