[Koha] Errors when installing CPAN modules on Ubuntu

Rakesh Mistry rmistry at ori.org.za
Thu Oct 16 22:45:38 NZDT 2008

Hi

I've been scanning these error logs and I'm pretty sure that my problem
is in the following lines. I am running the scripts using "sudo" in
Ubuntu from my user home directory. Does anyone know if this is an
issue? How else could I install this module (sudo perl -MCPAN -e
'install Class::Factory::Util')?

Thanks
Rax

t/tilde...............NOK
3
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 54.
#          got: '/root'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx'

t/tilde...............NOK 4#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line
56.
#          got: '/root/foo'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/foo'
t/tilde...............NOK
7
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 62.
#          got: '/root/ foo'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/ foo'
t/tilde...............NOK
8
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 64.
#          got: '/root/fo o'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/fo o'

#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 68.
#          got: '/root'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx'
t/tilde...............NOK
11
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 74.
#          got: '/root/lib'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/lib'
t/tilde...............NOK
12
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 76.
#          got: '/root/html'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/html'
t/tilde...............NOK
13
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 77.
#          got: '/root/html'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/html'

#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 80.
#          got: '/root/lib'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx/lib'
t/tilde...............NOK
14
#   Failed test at t/tilde.t line 83.
#          got: '/root'
#     expected: '/home/xxxxx'
t/tilde...............ok 16/17# Looks like you failed 10 tests of
17.
t/tilde...............dubious
        Test returned status 10 (wstat 2560, 0xa00)
DIED. FAILED tests 3-4, 7-8, 10-15
        Failed 10/17 tests, 41.18% okay