[Koha] Errors when installing CPAN modules on Ubuntu

Rakesh Mistry rmistry at ori.org.za
Thu Oct 16 00:44:41 NZDT 2008

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the tips - I didn't spot the krb5 or heimdal-dev problem.

I've managed to now install the LDAP module.

However, the Class::Factory::Util module is still failing.
Also (might be relevant) .. I had to force the install of the ZOOM
module as per previous comments on the mailing lists.

Running a make test still fails if I try to build Koha.

Thanks again for the replies.

Regards
Rakesh

PS If you can point out where you saw the errors for my missing
dependencies then it would help me spot errors earlier.