[Koha] Koha 3.0 and LDAP

Winter, James WinterJ at arcadia.edu
Fri Oct 10 07:19:22 NZDT 2008

I changed the actual hostname to abc. I did figure out that I didn't have the ldapserver section within the config section of koha-conf.xml, so that part is "working." I'm still trying to figure out how to set up the mapping correctly.

I forgot to mention I'm trying to use this with Active Directory. Has anyone setup this mapping yet to work with Active Directory?

James Winter
Arcadia University
Systems Manager
215.517.2588