[Koha] Searching UTF-8 entries [Koha 3.01.00.002]

Marc Nürnberger marc.nuernberger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 7 01:24:14 NZDT 2008

Dear All,

I recently imported our stock of 70'000 records into Koha via the Koha
interface. Now I am kind of wondering, whether I am for some reason
unable to search for Chinese (UTF-8 coded) entries, which seemed to
work fine when there were only two of them around, or whether Zebra is
still on its way indexing the new stuff.

Is there a way of telling, whether Zebra is still indexing? (It took
like two days until we could search for the western entries from A-Z.)

Appreciating any hints.

Best regards,
Marc