[Koha] Koha and ILL?

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Mon Oct 6 20:44:15 NZDT 2008

Dear all,

Koha is not well known in Norway yet, but awareness of it is slowly starting
to grow... One of the features I think Norwegian librarians will be looking
for is integrated support for inter-library loan. I have searched the
mail-list archives and the wiki for information about whether this is on the
horizon for Koha, but have not found anything substantial. This makes me
wonder: is ILL not seen as something that should be part of the ILS in other
parts of the world?

I remember that some time ago a company called Relais International released
their ILL software as Open Source - so maybe this means ILL is seen as a
stand-alone application, rather than something that should be integrated into
the ILS?
http://www.relais-intl.com/relais/home/index.htm

Any and all information/views on this is very welcome!

Regards,
Magnus Enger
http://collib.info/