[Koha] errors in the newest snapshot

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:04:10 NZDT 2008

Mason James wrote:
>> Weird. I don't have any php files at all:
>> {koha}$> find ./ -name "*.php"
>> {koha}$>
>>

>> But I have tons of errors dating back many months. Here is the
>> first one:
>> var/log/koha-opac-error_log:[Mon Jun 23 15:26:54 2008] [error] [client
>> 220.170.113.238] script '/home/tmpuser/koha/opac/htdocs/prx1.php' not
>> found or unable to stat
>
> someone is scanning for a proxy on your box, says google

Searched for google and now it makes sense. This is just kind of stuff
one can find in apache's logs all the time -- scripts looking for
weaknesses. Only that I seldom looked at Koha's logs in the past, only
apache2's. In short, nothing to worry about. Moreover, it is something
one cannot really avoid connected to the internet .... one should just
keep the system fully updated.

>> Also, what about the other errors?
>
> pass.. recent template typos perhaps?

So these should go away with next few updates I suppose.

Thanks.