[Koha] SETTING UP KOHA 3.00.00 WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Oct 2 20:11:24 NZDT 2008

hi
>         I intend to set up Koha 3.00 . I do not have access to internet
>         from the library and my installation is meant for the intranet
>         only. Can I set up Koha 3.00 without internet connection. How do
>         I go about doing it. Can anyone help.

You will need the internet to set it up in the first place to get all
the downloads etc (So maybe not at the library for that part), but you
can run it then within the library on your intranet network without it
having access to the internet.

It will mean you can't use some features - like z39.50 lookups, and the
book pictures from Amazon, but I think the main functionality should
work fine

Cheers
Rachel