[Koha] Export Bibs/holdings is giving an error...

oldsalt gilhooly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 08:05:02 NZDT 2008

 That error is usually caused by indexing problems. Try running
rebuildzebra.pl or rebuildnozebra.pl depending on whether you have a zebra
installation and see if that gets rid of the error. I'm not sure that will
result in a successful export though. I have been unable to get koha to
export the entire set of records.  It is only exporting a couple of records.
Good luck.