[Koha] problem downloading reports

Ruth Vargas ruth.vargas at hclibrary.org
Wed Oct 1 05:05:37 NZDT 2008

I also ran into an error when downloading a report today.  We're on Koha
3.01 and I was running a very simple guided report to look for items
with a particular item type.  I got 10 pages of results but, no matter
whether I choose Comma Separated Text or Tab Separated Text, there was
an error upon clicking the download button.  For us, the Admin system
preference for MIME (Define the default application for exporting report
data) is set to OPENOFFICE.ORG.

  Koha error

The following fatal error has occurred:

|Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /home/koha/kohaclone/C4/Reports.pm line 410.

Regards,
Ruth

Ruth Vargas  --  Software Systems Manager, Information Technology
Howard County Library               voice: 410.313.7923
10375 Little Patuxent Parkway    fax:    410.313.7864
Columbia, MD, USA   21044        email:  ruth.vargas at HCLibrary.org