[Koha] Koha and RFID?

vimal laxman vimallaxman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:39:38 NZDT 2008

hi ray,
          thanks for the information.iam using dedian based system .can you
give me details of the RFID reader and the interface that you are using with
KOHA.let me test the same on my installation too.we have an serial (RS232)
RFID reader here .is there any way that i can interface the same with KOHA.

regards,
vimal