[Koha] OPAC - Search Error

Eric Sigler eric.sigler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:29:06 NZDT 2008

yesan wrote:

> Hi Colleagues,
>

> Can any one help me? While searching opac, I get the following error.
> please
> help me.
>

> Error:
>
> Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an undefined value at
> /home/jlcopaco/koha3_web/lib/C4/Search.pm line 2130.

I'm on 3.0 and am seeing a similar problem after importing a batch of
marc21 records.

I've been able to get search working again by rebuilding the indexes.
In the koha bin directory there are some perl scripts named (I'm
going by memory here) rebuildIndex_nozebra.pl and
rebuildIndex_zebra.pl. I'm not using zebra so I used the nozebra
variation.

Eric