[Koha] Simple manual cataloguing

reapsmoor at gmail.com reapsmoor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 01:40:22 NZDT 2008

Dear Marijana and all

These solutions would be a great help I'm sure.  However, having spent most
of yesterday poring over the manual and my preferences, I still can't see
how to either move fields onto the first tab or alternatively how to set
some (the majority) to be hidden.  I've obviously missed something and would
be grateful for help in finding whatever switches I need.

Thanks