[Koha] Simple manual cataloguing

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Nov 20 01:20:17 NZDT 2008

Jan,

As for a guide you can review the manual:
http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/ there is a lot
about this.

You are partially correct about the Z39.50 imports.  If you delete
fields from the framework then those fields will not come into your
system.  So if you have a field for title and author but no field for
ISBN then you'll get the title and the author, but not the ISBN.  Hope
that helps a bit.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime