[Koha] American Koha Interest and innovation meeting

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 15:07:51 NZDT 2008

April 16-17th I'm looking to Host a Koha innovations and sharing group here
in the US. - Plano Texas would be the place.  This is a reserved date - more
info to come.

This 2 day workshop would have lab access and presentation space.  There
would be a charge to cover lunch both days and other misc expenses.  Any
leftover money would be given to the KUDOS users group as seed money.  I'm
anticipating the cost right at $100.

You would be responsible for getting here and your hotel and other travel
expenses.

If you would be interested in attending,  presenting or sharing - something
that you have done along with sitting in and learning about what other users
and what the developers are working on let me know!

dschust1 at tx.rr.com

David Schuster
Plano Texas
going live Jan 5th, 2009 as a LibLime customer! - this is open to all koha
users and those interested.  More information on the schedule to come after
I figure out interest.