[Koha] Intranet & Opac not opened

john smith smith_me at live.com
Mon Nov 17 21:44:39 NZDT 2008

Hi to all
I had install Koha 2.2.8 on windows and Apache 2.2.10 and mysql 4.1  and Active perl V5.8.8.820
all ok and intranet & opac open already on my pc but when open opac  or intranet on another pc the page not found
i had added in file (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)       opac           # Koha Library Software OPAC       intranet       # Koha Library Software INTRANET IP for PC Server
in PC client when write the opac open but when write Opac not open and the page not found
please if any body fix this problem send to me
Discover the new Windows Vista