[Koha] sound cues, plus receipt printing

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Nov 17 09:28:01 NZDT 2008

carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net wrote:
> Hi, Sharon.  We're testing checkin/checkout sounds right now on our Koha
> system and should have it in production within the next week.
>
> We've also got direct-to-the-printer receipt printing working, as well, if
> anyone is interested.

Sound cues, receipt printing... and I've got RFID tag modification.

Do we need a general RFC for all these post-circulation hooks and
clarify the best ways to extend Koha in 3.2?

I agree with Rick that Flash should be avoided.  But I think we should
be phasing out the mandatory Javascript and I'm in a minority there ;-)

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)