[Koha] Koha to MARC links issue
mwood at BCR.ORG
Thu Nov 13 12:32:00 NZDT 2008
Thanks for responding. I've checked all of the frameworks and they all
appear to have those two fields mapped to the same subfields. Could
there be something else I've missed?
Thank you for your generous assistance.
Marisa Wood, MLIS
Member Support Specialist
14394 E. Evans Ave.
Aurora, CO 80014
From: Galen Charlton [mailto:galen.charlton at liblime.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:53 PM
To: Marisa Wood
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] Koha to MARC links issue
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Marisa Wood <mwood at bcr.org> wrote:
> We have just installed 3.0 and I've not touched the Koha to MARC
> when I run the Framework test I get an error for a couple of fields.
> message reads: "The biblio.biblionumber and
> fields be mapped to a MARC subfield." I'm not finding this sentence
> helpful... They're currently mapped to 999$c and 999$d, respectively.
This can happen if you have more than one framework and biblionumber
and biblioitemnumber are not mapped in every framework.
VP, Research & Development, LibLime
galen.charlton at liblime.com
p: 1-888-564-2457 x709
More information about the Koha