[Koha] URI field link options

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Mon Nov 10 15:28:16 NZDT 2008

Joe (or anyone who might know) -

I see that in my last post I didn't actually ask the question.  Is there a way
to make it so the link that appears below the title in the normal view works
through the redirect in the same way that it works in the MARC view?

Also, with an image how would I display the image in normal view instead of
a link?

Is this a template level mod that I need to figure out, or is there something
in the staff client that I can use to do this?  I tried adding html in the box
at the bottom of the item type screen for the computer file item type,
but that didn't change anything.

Help!

Thanks

Doug